24/8/2005
Somebody Bigger Than You and I
一連數天在九龍公園戶外工作,身處於有大樹有草有花的環境中,雖常在烈日下暴曬還有蚊子叮,但還是愜意的。
路經海防道的入口時,看到那株樹幹上長滿寄生小攀籐的老樹,心頭忽然一陣暖,然後腦海竟一字不漏地響起初中時學的一首詩歌。
《Somebody Bigger Than You and I 》
Who made the Mountain?
Who made the Trees?
Who made the River flow to the Sea?
And who hung the Moon in the Starry Sky?
Somebody bigger than you and I
Who made the Flowers bloom in the Spring?
Who writes the Songs for the Robin to sing?
And who sends the Rain when the Earth is dry?
Somebody bigger than you and I
He Lights the way when the Road is long
Keeps you Company
With Love to guide you
He Walks beside you
Just like He Walks with me
When I am Weary
Filled with Despair
Who gives me Courage to go on from there?
And who gives me Faith that will never die?
Somebody bigger than you and I
是真的記得歌詞呢。也懶得找歌詞來核對。
說實的,輕快簡單的調子倒像首兒歌多些。
但兒歌--兒歌啊兒歌,不想起尤可,一想起便遺憾。
單純像孩子的信心,我沒有。
即或如此,但亦因著這首突然而來的歌,忽然讓我覺得走下去沒那麼吃力了。
原來,都只因為我太善忘。
路經海防道的入口時,看到那株樹幹上長滿寄生小攀籐的老樹,心頭忽然一陣暖,然後腦海竟一字不漏地響起初中時學的一首詩歌。
《Somebody Bigger Than You and I 》
Who made the Mountain?
Who made the Trees?
Who made the River flow to the Sea?
And who hung the Moon in the Starry Sky?
Somebody bigger than you and I
Who made the Flowers bloom in the Spring?
Who writes the Songs for the Robin to sing?
And who sends the Rain when the Earth is dry?
Somebody bigger than you and I
He Lights the way when the Road is long
Keeps you Company
With Love to guide you
He Walks beside you
Just like He Walks with me
When I am Weary
Filled with Despair
Who gives me Courage to go on from there?
And who gives me Faith that will never die?
Somebody bigger than you and I
是真的記得歌詞呢。也懶得找歌詞來核對。
說實的,輕快簡單的調子倒像首兒歌多些。
但兒歌--兒歌啊兒歌,不想起尤可,一想起便遺憾。
單純像孩子的信心,我沒有。
即或如此,但亦因著這首突然而來的歌,忽然讓我覺得走下去沒那麼吃力了。
原來,都只因為我太善忘。





