28/7/2005

教你寫毒辣投訴信

範本:發給稅務局的投訴信

To: Mr. xxx xxx xxxx
Post: Assessor x(xx)
Tel: xxxx xxxx / xxxx xxxx
Fax: xxxx xxxx
Date: 28 July, 2005

(1 Page)

Dear Mr. xxx,

Complaining the Attitude and Telephone Manner of Your Staff

I write to express my disappointment towards the attitude and telephone manner of one of your staff who answered the phone for you at 11:00a.m. this morning (28 July, 2005).

I received a letter from your Department requesting me to send you a copy of XXXXXXXX's birth certificate. As this is an action of collecting personal private information, I called the number stated in the letter (XXXX XXXX) to ask for further details.

A female staff, who has not told me her surname, answered the call and helped me to check the reason of your Department's request. She replied me that it was because the date of birth I filled in the tax return does not tally with your Department's record. As I have a photocopy of my tax return on hand, I am sure that I filled in the correct date of birth (xxxx-x-xx) and I told her the date. However, she replied me with a VERY CHALLENGING ATTITUDE - "Are you sure???" (Original Cantonese: 你肯定???) (註一)

Even though it could be my mistake of filling in a wrong date in the tax returns of previous years, I opine that your staff's attitude and tone of talking was really VERY OFFENSIVE. (註二)

I could have been wrong, but it doesn't imply that I deserve such offensive response. If her intention was to advise me to check the date again for sure, she could present the message in a more polite and appropriate way, which I think are the very basic communication and presentation skills that a civil servant should have. (註三)

The Inland Revenue Department should have been very experienced in handling public enquiries. Thus, I am very disappointed that the attitude and telephone manner of your staff is of that low standard.(註四)

I should be grateful if you could pass this message to that staff and I hope cases like this will NOT happen again. Thank you very much for your kind attention.(註五)


Yours Sincerely,



Miss xxx xxx-xxx
File No.: xxx-xxxxxxxx(xx)
Tel: xxxx xxxx
Fax: xxxx xxxx

cc. Xxxx Xxx-xxxx - Asst Comr X Fax: xxxx xxxx (註六)


分析:
毒辣招第一:時間、地點、事發經過一定要詳盡。
毒辣招第二:表述切忌流於情緒化,要表現理性。
毒辣招第三:是的,我或許也真的有錯,但亦沒理由因此而被不禮貌對待。此句一出,對方必啞口無言,毫無還擊之力。
毒辣招第四:一句「貴署處理公眾查詢理應已有豐富經驗」云云,也是為了令其無還擊之力。
毒辣招第五:禮禮貌貌地總結。
毒辣招第六:最後一招也是最最最毒辣的一招,就是信末的 cc. copy。將投訴信副本送交比收信人高級的職員,可確保投訴會有人跟進,信件不會被收信人拋進垃圾桶當沒收過。

真夠毒辣吧。

Comments:
先讚後踩,cc一串人,嚇佢會聯絡media都係我常用既招數。 :p
 
I think the write the this letter should double check with the grammar before sending it out
 
typo: writer
 
網誌管理員已經移除這則留言。
 
又要出口指教我但又怕我知你係邊個你都幾好笑......我知我grammar有問題, 亦唔介意比人講; 氣沖沖快快手打完就send, 係咁上下架喇; 你咪一樣快快手打錯writer同個of啦, double check...=_=;

況且我係講tactics者, 素未謀面唔好咁串好。我一向好憎人又要講野但又要用匿名。多得你, 我決定要改setting, registered users至可以留comment。
 
投訴‧‧‧唉‧‧‧唉!
 
wow! see who will receive this letter, hopefully not me!
 
放心, 呢封信一定由 Complain Officer handle, 然後 send 去個 staff 個 section o既 section leader...
again... hopefully not me!
 
哈!一睇到呢篇已經打算 forward 俾 Ivor... :P
 
發佈留言



<< Home